Frequency Coverage: 69-72MHz
extensions and/or changes on request.(66-73MHz)
Power Output: 400W PEP or >280W continuous carrier.
Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
• Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
• Harmonic Output Suppression: Better than 50
dB below rated output.
• Input and Output
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
- input circuit:
- Bypass path VSWR < 1.1:1, 69-72MHz continuously,
100 W maximum;
- Output (antenna) impedance matching capability:
VSWR up to 1:3!
- Built in RF wattmeter with led bargraph.
- Continouos FSK operation with related output.
- Built in modified BHG broadcast RF deck.(ex. OIRT)
• RF Gain: >13dB typically, frequency response
< 1dB(RF deck)
• RF input: 25W max.( built-in 3dB, attenuator on the RF input)
• RF output: 310W max. (2X BLV25)
Power supply external, 24-28V/15A( ME1000
PTT input: RCA jack, 20V/30mA
• Operating modes: All mode(
class AB1 operation)
• FAN :built in
24V/0.1A 60x60mm, operate when transmit.
Weight : WxDxH: 210x400x105mm, ~6.5kg
• Operating environments:
- temperature range: -20...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.